Forest Ecotherapy Enchanted Redwood Retreat
This is a TreeGirl Forest Ecotherapy RusticCamping Retreat for both Women and Men at The Enchanted Shady Dell Forest at the hidden Usal Beach, Mendocino, California.
- GUIDED FOREST ECOTHERAPY SESSIONS
- PRACTICE YOUR TREE LISTENING SKILLS WITH ENCHANTED SPIRIT TREES
- LEARN ABOUT COAST REDWOODS & DOUGLAS FIRS
- SEE WILD ELK IN THE CAMPGROUND
- ENJOY TIME ON THE BEACH WHERE RIVER OTTERS PLAY
Usal Beach is a hidden campground beach off windy, bumpy Usal Road, off windy Hwy 1 in Mendocino County, about 3.5 hours north of Santa Rosa, CA. Then it requires a 4 Wheel Drive vehicle on a rough, pothole-filled road. Trailers are Not Recommended. I have one 4 Wheel Drive truck, and we may need another.
If you need a ride in and out of the campground, we will arrange it.
The public, primitive campground is first-come first-serve. (There are pit toilets, no showers or sinks). We will try to camp in the same area, or next each other, with our vehicles. Weekends are Very packed with noisy campers, so that is why this trip is scheduled at the beginning of the week and before summer break. We cannot guarantee privacy or quietness since this is a public campground where the locals play.
- You are welcome to stay an extra day or two if you bring your own 4 Wheel Drive vehicle, or if we make arrangements to do a private photoshoot after the Retreat ends.
- Cost includes healthy camping style meals and a TreeGirl gift. I will send out a Food Questionnaire after Registration and we will do our best to accommodate everyone's needs.
- SPACE IS LIMITED to 8 tree lovers!
- This Trip does NOT include naked Tree photography. There is no nakedness in the forest or on the beach during the retreat. If you want to schedule a private photoshoot after the Retreat ends on Wed/17 or Thur/18 please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Privacy is Not guaranteed! Additional Cost of $300 per photo shoot.
- Absolutely No Masking Allowed in Forest Ecotherapy!!
- Participants must provide your own camping gear (tent, sleeping bag, etc.), but not kitchen equipment. I will send out a To-Bring List upon Payment.
- No alcohol, cigarettes, weed, or magic mushrooms, etc. please. No dogs please.
- Participants must sign a Liability Waiver.
- Register and Pay in Full by Sat. April 22/Earth Day (APPLY THIS AT CHECKOUT: EarlyBirdRetreat25%
- Couples or bring a Friend – Must Pay at the Same Time/Choose 2 in Quantity – 25% Discount (APPLY THIS AT CHECKOUT: CouplesRetreat25%)
- Work Trade: Lead Yoga on the Beach in the mornings? –25% Discount (CONTACT email@example.com)
- Work Trade: Experienced Camp Cook – 50% Discount (CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org)