RAINFOREST Forest Bathing Spritzer
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have intimately interacted with and photographed.
RAINFOREST Forest Bathing Spritzer (15ml) = about 90 sprays
from the Pacific Northwest Coast Collection
+ 1 matching TreeGirl® Post Card pictured
Tree leaves pictured not included.
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); however it is made from essential oils based in hydrosol.
Why a Spritzer? Let's face it, how many bottles of unused essential oils do we have sitting around that eventually expire? Or how many do we use up in a diffuser, most of which goes wasted in the air, never inhaled! This Spritzer is ready made ready to spray around you or others when you want it, for health or ritual use.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested. Limited Quantities Available.
WESTERN REDCEDAR (Leaf) Essential Oil–Thuja plicata
DOUGLAS FIR Essential Oil–Pseudotsuga menziesii
SITKA SPRUCE Essential Oil –Picea stichensis
WESTERN HEMLOCK Essential Oil–Tsuga heterophylla
in DOUGLAS FIR Hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process).
What makes this blend refreshing is the Western Redcedar Leaf, not Bark (which is heavier and earthlier)!
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' (monoterpene) content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES:
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Awakening, Intertwining with the Forest, Releasing
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Lay down face down on the Earth. Feel the roots of all the trees intertwining. Take deep breaths as you inhale the smell of the forest floor.Give Gratitude for the trees near you.
- CAUTIONS: Even though this is a diluted formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucus membranes.
For longer shelf life, keep refrigerated.
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.