HIBA - Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer
NOW YOU CAN SMELL TREEGIRL’S TREES!
Heard of Forest Therapy or shinrin-yoku (Forest Bathing)? TreeGirl brings you a forest therapy experience with a selection of powerful tree species with whom she has photographed herself !
Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer (15ml)
Hiba/Asunaro (Thujopsis dolabrata)
From the Sacred Forests of Japan Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it contains purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
+ One FREE Matching Hiba TreeGirl Note Card (see image below)
Hiba is a conifer endemic to the northern part of Japan. It is a sacred tree in the Shinto religion.
TreeGirl's encounter with a sacred Shinto Shrine tree of this species was one of the most powerful spiritual experiences of her life.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—these are made with a RARE essential oil hand sourced and brought back from Japan by TreeGirl! This oil is Not available outside of Japan!Limited Quantities Available.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Earthy, Woody, Ancient
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Grounding by bringing in Divine Energy deep into the Earth
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit.Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Plant your feet on the Ground. Raise your arms up and pull the divine energy from the heavens down into your body and slowly squat down, placing your hands on the earth and ground the energy. Breathe deeply. Give gratitude for the trees near you.