SAGE CEDAR SWEETGRASS– Forest Bathing Aromatic Spritzer
PRE-ORDER the Latest Limited Edition Forest Bathing Spritzer in a larger, 1 ounce size!
Sage-Cedar-Sweetgrass Forest Bathing Spritzer – 1 ounce (30ml) = about 180 sprays
Purify the space around you with this new Spritzer crafted with classic cleansing plant Essential Oils and Hydrosols of Incense Cedar, White Sage, Sweetgrass and Sea Salt. In the bottom of the bottle sits a genuine, energetically charged Quartz crystal which is drilled with holes for reuse as a jewelry charm!
- INCENSE CEDAR (Calocedrus decurrens) Essential Oil and Hydrosol
- WHITE SAGE (Salvia apiana) Essential Oil and Hydrosol
- SWEETGRASS (Hierochloe ordorata) Essential Oil and Hydrosol
- Sea Salt
- Genuine Quartz Crystal (energetically charged)
Why a Spritzer? Let's face it, how many bottles of unused essential oils do we have sitting around that eventually expire? Or how many do we use up in a diffuser, most of which goes wasted in the air, never inhaled! This Spritzer is ready made ready to spray around you or others when you want it, for health or ritual use.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—made with a RARE essential oils and hydrosols.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood. White Sage and Incense Cedar are anti-microbial.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Dry, Smokey, Earthy, Sharp, Deserty, with a Sweet undertone,
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Purifying, Cleansing, Protective, and potent connection of earthy energy.
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing negative energy, for indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, when you are unable to have a fire and burning smudge.
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Sit on the ground (or stand firmly planted), Shake the bottle and spray around you creating a circle of cleansing and protection. Take deep breaths as you inhale the purifying power of the plants, exhaling anything you do not need. Give Gratitude for the tree and plant spirits around you.
- CAUTIONS: Although this is not a concentrated formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucous membranes.
For longer shelf life, keep refrigerated.
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.
*We apologize, but due to repeated Customs issues, we are not shipping any spritzers outside the US.*