'treegirl' or 'treeboy' Portrait Session – 3 Hrs
You Are Nature! You Are Beautiful!
Dreaming of having your own TreeGirl adventure?
Let's make your own treegirl dream a reality!
TreeGirl will guide you into the joy of sensual, relaxed comfort of being present naked in your body, safely held in the body of the Earth,
and capture you in authentic intertwining with a tree, forest or wild place.
Do you have a specific location, special tree or forest with which
you'd like to be photographed? We can go anywhere in the world. Let's discuss options.
Your Custom Photoshoot include:
- Pre-session consultation
- Your private, personalized photoshoot with forest ecotherapy elements to connect with your tree.
- Bonus TreeGirl® Giftbag
- Digital proofs
- Edited digital files of your best chosen images for printing
- Signed Print & Framing Options
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- No modeling or previous naked in nature experience required.
- In-person or online video consultation prior to the session to discuss your wishes, expectations and concerns.
- Getting 'earthy' (as opposed to dirty) in close contact with nature.
- On location coaching about how to be comfortable in your body safely intertwined with the body of nature.
- Respect and care given to You: your body, mind, heart and spirit throughout the process.
- Time of Day: Most shoots take place early in the morning, or before dusk for best light and privacy. Sometimes, an overnight schedule will accommodate the combination of best possible shots.
- Forest Ecotherapy may be a separate session or part of the photoshoot.
- Privacy: Locations may be on private or public land; strict privacy cannot be insured. Travelling may be required.
- Weather: Photoshoots are dependent upon weather and world events and may need to be rescheduled.
- Travel: TreeGirl is happy to travel to meet you almost anywhere in the world! Travel expenses outside of the San Francisco Bay Area are at your additional expense. Remote locations may involve extra time traveling in and out or overnight trips at an additional expense.
- Your safety and health is TreeGirl's first priority; because of the intimate contact with wild nature, all clients must sign a liability model waiver.
- Editing your Photos: Time and care is taken with editing your photos just as TreeGirl edits her own to make you look your absolute natural best.
- Files & Prints: Because TreeGirl travels frequently, it may take up to 4 weeks to receive your edited files and prints.
- Approval for Publications: Once you receive your proofs, you can decide whether you approve any images to be used by TreeGirl for her website, promotion or publications.
- Full Payment is required in advance of each photoshoot. If you wish to extend your photoshoot, you will be billed separately per hour.