MONTEREY CYPRESS Forest Bathing Spritzer
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have intimately interacted with and photographed.
MONTEREY CYPRESS Forest Bathing Spritzer (15ml) = about 90 sprays
from the California Coastal Forest
+ 1 matching TreeGirl® Monterey Cypress Post Card
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it is made from essential oils andpurified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
Why a Spritzer? Let's face it, how many bottles of unused essential oils do we have sitting around that eventually expire? Or how many do we use up in a diffuser, most of which goes wasted in the air, never inhaled! This Spritzer is ready made ready to spray around you or others when you want it, for health or ritual use.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—these are made with a Rare essential oil. Limited Quantities Available.
MONTEREY CYPRESS Essential Oil– Hesperocyparis marcrocarpa (aka Cupressus macrocarpa)
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' (monoterpene) content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Deep green, potent: like being hit by an ocean wave.
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Awakening, Intertwining with the Forest, Releasing
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Plant your feet on the Earth. Tap your fingers to your chest, then open your arms wide to the ocean breeze and mist (or visualize it), and inhale deeply and exhale slowly. Give Gratitude for the trees (and ocean near or far from you).
- CAUTIONS: Although this is not a concentrated formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucous membranes. Because of its ability to regulate menstrual flow, it is not recommend for pregnant women and nursing moms. Do not use it on very young children.
For longer shelf life, keep refrigerated.
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.