WESTERN REDCEDAR LEAF Forest Bathing Spritzer
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have personally interacted with and photographed.
WESTERN REDCEDAR Forest Bathing Spritzer (15ml) = about 90 sprays
From the PW Northwest Coast Series
+ 1 matching TreeGirl® Post Card pictured
Tree Sprig not included
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it is made from essential oil and purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
Why a Spritzer? Let's face it, how many bottles of unused essential oils do we have sitting around that eventually expire? Or how many do we use up in a diffuser, most of which goes wasted in the air, never inhaled! This Spritzer is ready made ready to spray around you or others when you want it, for health or ritual use.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—these are made with a rare essential oil hand sourced Limited Quantities Available.
WESTERN REDCEDAR LEAF Essential Oil –Thuja plicata
WESTERN REDCEDAR WOOD Essential Oil – Thuja plicata
WESTERN REDCEDAR Hydrosal – Thuja plicata
What makes this Spritzer so light, sweet and refreshing is the oil is derived from the Western Cedar needles/leaf, not the bark which is more commonly found in Western Redcedar Essential Oils. This blend is approximately 75% Needle and 25% Wood.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' * content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Coniferous, fresh, camphoraceous, slightly sweet
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Awakening, Intertwining with the Forest, Releasing
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Plant your feet on the Earth. Hold your arms straight out, grasp your hands and pull energy towards you bending your elbows and pull them to your heart. Lift your head up to a tree's canopy and the sky, and inhale deeply and exhale slowly. Give Gratitude for the trees near you.
- CAUTIONS: Although this is not a concentrated formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucous membranes. Western Red Cedar Leaf essential oil has emmenagogue properties which can stimulate menstrual flow; do not use if pregnant. Avoid with babies and children as well as the elderly.
*contains about 49% Alpha Thujone
For longer shelf life, keep refrigerated.
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.
*We apologize, but due to repeated Customs issues, we are not shipping any spritzers outside the US.*