SIERRA NEVADA Forest Bathing Spritzer
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have personally interacted with and photographed.
SIERRA NEVADA Forest Bathing Spritzer (15ml) = about 90 sprays
from The California Mountains
+ matching TreeGirl® Lodgepole Pine Post Card
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process), but a blend of both.
Why a Spritzer? Let's face it, how many bottles of unused essential oils do we have sitting around that eventually expire? Or how many do we use up in a diffuser, most of which goes wasted in the air, never inhaled! This Spritzer is ready made ready to spray around you or others when you want it, for health or ritual use.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested.
This is a very unique blend of very Rare Essential Oils in purified water from the trees of California Sierra Nevada. Extremely Limited Quantities Available
PONDEROSA PINE Essential Oil – Pinus ponderosa
PONDEROSA PINE CONE Essential Oil – Pinus ponderosa
LODGEPOLE PINE Essential Oil – Pinus contorta
WHITE FIR Essential Oil– Abies concolor
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content (monoterpenes), inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Smooth, soft, woody (not 'piney'!) with sharp juniper wisp
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Awakening, Intertwining with the Forest, Releasing
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- CAUTIONS: Although this is not a concentrated formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucous membranes.
For longer shelf life, keep refrigerated.
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.