COAST REDWOOD & DOUGLAS FIR Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer
NOW YOU CAN SMELL TREEGIRL’S TREES!
Heard of Forest Therapy or shinrin-yoku (Forest Bathing)? TreeGirl brings you a forest therapy experience with a selection of powerful tree species with whom she has photographed herself !
Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer (15ml)
Coast Redwood (Sequoia sempervirens) &Douglas Fir (Pseudotsuga menziesii)
From the California Coast Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil. This is the only Forest Ecotherapy Series that contains a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process).
+ One FREE Matching Douglas Fir TreeGirlNote Card (see image below)
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested. Made from Coast Redwood hydrosol (extremely rare!) and the uncommon Douglas Fir needle essential oil. Limited Quantities Available.
The iconic, majestic Coast Redwood, known for being the tallest species on Earth from a limited range in northcoastal California, and Douglas Fir, a common tall tree used for lumber, lives in the coastal forests from California to Canada. These two conifers are often companions in the California Redwood forest ecosystem.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Light and Refreshing, Sweet, Foresty, Yummy!
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Awakening, Intertwining with the Forest, Releasing
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Plant your feet on the Earth. Raise your arms up, moving your fingers, lift your head up to a tree's canopy and the sky, and inhale deeply and exhale slowly. Give Gratitude for the trees near you.