MATSU - Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer
NOW YOU CAN SMELL TREEGIRL’S TREES!
Heard of Forest Therapy or shinrin-yoku (Forest Bathing)? TreeGirl brings you a forest therapy experience with a selection of powerful tree species with whom she has photographed herself!
Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer (15ml)
Matsu/Japanese Red Pine (Pinus densiflora)
From the Sacred Forests of Japan Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it contains purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
+ One FREE Matching TreeGirl Note Card (see image below)
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—this is made with a RARE essential oil. Limited Quantities available.
Matsu is the name for 2 different Pine species in Japan. This species is native to Japan, and also lives in Korea, where it is known as Korean Pine.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content, inhaling this oil is beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Pine-y, Disinfecting, Clearing
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Stability like a tall tree; Inward Energy
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED USE OR GESTURE WHEN USING: Plant your feet firmly on the earth. Hold your arms down at yours side bringing your energy in and up like a strong tree that will not be blown over by anybody. Breathe deeply. Give gratitude for the trees near you.