HINOKI & SUGI - Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer
NOW YOU CAN SMELL TREEGIRL’S TREES!
Heard of Forest Therapy or shinrin-yoku (Forest Bathing)? TreeGirl brings you a forest therapy experience with a selection of powerful tree species with whom she has photographed herself !
Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer (15ml)
Hinoki (Chamaecyparis obtusa) & Sugi/Japanese Red Cedar (Cryptomeria japonica)
From the Sacred Forests of Japan Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it contains purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
+ One FREE Sugi Matching TreeGirl Note Card
(Depending on stock available, you will receive one of the two Sugi images seen below)
These conifers are the two of the most powerful and sacred trees of Shinto religion in Japan. It is from these trees that the Shrines are built. These trees are companions living together often in the same forest ecosystem throughout Japan. These extremely rare Japanese Red Cedar oils are from a blend of the twigs, leaves and ancient, fallen wood from ancient trees on Yakushima Island. TreeGirl had some of her most powerful spiritual experiences in the presence of these species.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—these are made with RARE essential oils hand sourced and brought back from Japan by TreeGirl! This Japanese Red Cedar oil is Not available outside of Japan, and Hinoki is Rare! There are Very Limited Quantities of this Aromatic Spritzer available.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood. Hinoki is the tree that the Japanese Forest Medicine researchers have determined raises your Natural Killer Cells (which your body produces to fight cancer), by 40% upon inhalation!
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: A blend of Woody, Earthy, with Fresh, Clear and Sweet
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Grounding and stabilizing from both the Heavens and Earth
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Raise your arms up connecting to divine energy, while planting your feet firmly, pulling earth energy up and connecting energies together creating an Axis Mundi. Breathe deeply. Give gratitude for the trees near you.