CAMPHOR- Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer
NOW YOU CAN SMELL TREEGIRL’S TREES!
Heard of Forest Therapy or shinrin-yoku (Forest Bathing)? TreeGirl brings you a forest therapy experience with a selection of powerful tree species with whom she has photographed herself !
Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer (15ml)
Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora)*
From the Sacred Forests of Japan Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it contains purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
+ One FREE Matching TreeGirl Note Card (Depending on stock available, you will receive one of the four Camphor images seen below)
Known as Kusu or Kusonoki, this broadleaf tree is one of the biggest, oldest tree species in Japan, as well as sacred Shinto shrine tree. She had one of the most powerful experiences of her life with a 3000 year old Camphor tree.This is currently TreeGirl's favorite tree in the world!
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—this is made with RARE essential oils hand selected and brought back from Japan by TreeGirl! This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a hydrosol or essential oil; it contains purified water.
* This is not to be confused with the Cinnamomum camphora farmed in Madagascar, which is the same species, but has different properties, where it is known as Ravintsara--but not Ravensara! This oil is Not available outside of Japan! There are Limited Quantities of this Aromatic Spritzer available.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Light, Sweet, Citrusy, Uplifting
- ENERGETIC PROPERTIES: Expanding, Euphoric, Connecting outward
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHILE USING: Stand with your feet on the earth, and open up your arms stretching and head up, connecting to the life force energy around you. Breathe deeply. Give gratitude for the trees near you.
Warnings: Avoid contact with open eyes, lips and use sparingly on skin. Avoid spraying directly on children's skin or in mucus membranes.