SAKHALIN FIR- Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer
NOW YOU CAN SMELL TREEGIRL’S TREES!
Heard of Forest Therapy or shinrin-yoku (Forest Bathing)? TreeGirl brings you a forest therapy experience with a selection of powerful tree species with whom she has photographed herself !
Forest Ecotherapy Aromatic Spritzer (15ml)
Sahkalin Fir (Abies sachalinensis masters)
From the Sacred Forests of Japan Collection
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it contains purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
+ One FREE Matching TreeGirl Note Card (see image below)
Sakhalin Fir is a rare conifer endemic to the northern most part of Hokkaido, Japan and Sakhalin island in Russia, and a limited area on the east coast of Russia.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—made with a RARE essential oils hand sourced and brought back from Japan by TreeGirl! This Oil is Not available outside of Japan! Extremely Limited Quantities Available.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Light, Refreshing, Crisp, Sharp, Cool, Foresty, Mossy
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Wild, Peaceful, Refreshing
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit. Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- SUGGESTED GESTURE WHEN USING: Plant your feet. Stretch your arms and finger tips out directly in front of you and move them outward making a horizontal circle around your body and then clasping your hands together behind you. Breathe deeply.Give gratitude for the trees near you.