SAKHALIN FIR- Forest Bathing Aromatic Spritzer
NOW YOU CAN SMELL TREEGIRL’S TREES!
Now you can inhale some of the world's most healing trees that I have intimately interacted with and photographed.
SAKHALIN FIR Forest Bathing Spritzer (15ml) = about 90 sprays
From the Sacred Forests of Japan Collection
+ 1 matching TreeGirl® Sakhalin Fir Note Card pictured
This is an Aromatic Spritzer, not a concentrated essential oil, nor a hydrosol (made from the steam during the distilling process); it is made from essential oil and purified water. However it is far more potent than a hydrosol.
Why a Spritzer? Let's face it, how many bottles of unused essential oils do we have sitting around that eventually expire? Or how many do we use up in a diffuser, most of which goes wasted in the air, never inhaled! This Spritzer is ready made ready to spray around you or others when you want it, for health or ritual use.
Pure, organic and sustainably harvested—made with a RARE essential oils hand sourced and brought back from Japan by TreeGirl! This Oil is Not available outside of Japan! Extremely Limited Quantities Available.
SAKHALIN FIR Essential Oil – Abies sachalinensis masters
Sakhalin Fir is a rare conifer endemic to the northern most part of Hokkaido, Japan and Sakhalin island in Russia, and a limited area on the east coast of Russia. It's forest scent is fresh and crisp.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: High in 'phytoncide' (monoterpene) content, inhaling these are beneficial for your immune system and mood.
- AROMATIC QUALITIES: Light, Refreshing, Crisp, Sharp, Cool, Foresty, Mossy
- ENERGETIC QUALITIES: Grounding by bringing in Divine Energy deep into the Earth
- SUGGESTED USE: Perfect for clearing the air, clearing your energy and indoor or outdoor ritual ceremonies, and connecting to the forest when you are not able to visit.Spray around you while enjoying viewing your matching TreeGirl photograph!
- CAUTIONS: Although this is not a concentrated formula, avoid spraying directly in eyes or mucous membranes.
For longer shelf life, keep refrigerated.
OBLIGATORY DISCLAIMER: The statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). Our products are not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. If a condition persists, please contact your physician or health care provider. The information provided by this website or this company is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a health care provider, and should not be construed as individual medical advice.
*We apologize, but due to repeated Customs issues, we are not shipping any spritzers outside the US.*