FOREST THERAPY RESEARCH BD GIFT!
SUPPORT TREEGIRL IN HER RESEARCH ON FOREST THERAPY!
In Japan, TreeGirl will be:
- Attending the International Forest Therapy Conference
- Become Certified in Forest Therapy by the International Society of Nature and Forest Medicine
- Experience Japanese Forest Therapy first hand at 5 Forest Therapy Centers
- Conduct video interviews
- Gather research she will apply towards her upcoming Book and Mentorship Program she is creating in Forest Ecotherapy
Our research (TreeGirl with Dr. Tina Fields) will explore how Western ecopsychology and the indigenous spirtuality of Shintoism contribute to Japanese Forest Bathing, Forest Therapy and Forest Medicine Research in Japan. We will be writing a book on this topic as well as presenting at the International Ecopsychology Conference in Spain in September, 2019.
Contribute $25 or more to the Gifts of:
- Forest Therapy Conference and Certification Fees
- Forest Therapy Guiding Fees (some with translator) to 5 Forest Therapy Centers
- Transportation and Accommodation for the Conference and Forest Therapy Centers
- Research Materials about Forest Therapy
AS A BIG THANK YOU, TREEGIRL WILL GIVE YOU:
- Action Photos of her experience that you supported
- Shout Outs in the social media updates posted on Face Book and Instagram, and the in the credits of the final Japan trip Video
- A Special Thank You in the mail, after she returns
- Written Acknowledgement in the Forest Therapy Book
Be sure include your email and mailing address at Checkout!
My GOAL is at least $50 per person with a total GOAL of $5000 received by my May 23rd Birthday!
Love from TreeGirl