treegirl or treeboy 3 hr Portrait Session
3 hr Portrait Session includes:
~ a pre-session Skype or in person consultation,
~ your personalized private photo shoot with elements of forest ecotherapy,
~ edited digital files of your best images,
~ one 12 by 18 in. glicee print on fine art paper
What to expect:
• A Skype or in-person consultation prior to the session to discuss
your wishes, expectations and concerns.
• No modeling or previous naked in nature experience required.
• On location guidance about how to be comfortable in your body intertwined with the body of nature.
• Getting 'earthy' (as opposed to dirty) in close contact with nature.
• Respect and care given to your body, mind, heart and spirit in the process.
• Forest ecotherapy session may be before or part of the photo shoot.
• Locations may be on private or public land; strict privacy cannot be insured.
• Photo shoots are dependent upon weather and may be rescheduled.
• With your permission, photos of you may be used on TreeGirl's website, upcoming book or promotional materials after signing a model release form.
• TreeGirl is happy to travel to meet you almost anywhere in the world. Travel expenses outside of the San Francisco Bay Area are at your additional expense. Remote locations may involve extra time hiking in and out or overnight trips at an additional expense.
• Your safety and health is TreeGirl's first priority; because of the intimate contact with wild nature, all clients must sign a safety and liability waiver
• Because TreeGirl travels frequently, it may take up to 4 weeks to receive your edited files and prints.
• Full Payment is required in advance of each photo shoot. If you wish to extend your photo shoot beyond the agreed time, you will be billed separately per hour. If for some reason the photo shoot cannot happen, you will be refunded in full.